Now that autumn is here and we are slowly saying "nighty nite" to our outdoor gardens, it is time to start thinking about adding some green to our indoor spaces.
Here is a list of easy to grow plants that are not only beneficial to the eye, but also help purify the air you breathe!
1. Areca Palm (Dypsis lutescens)
2. Bamboo Palm (Chamaedorea seifrizii)
3. Boston fern (Nephrolepis exalata 'Bostoninesis')
4. Dwarf date palm ( Phoenix roebelenii)
5. English ivy (Hedera helix)
6. Gerbera daisy (Gerber jamesonii)
7. Kimberley queen fern (Nephrolepis obliterata)
8. Peace lily (Spathiphyllum)
9. Rubber Plant (Ficus elastica 'Robusta')
10. Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum 'Variegatum')